Rental of the Flying Club planes can be arranged through the Flight Training Unit. Multi-day trips can be arranged if the plane is not needed for flight training. Fall, spring and winter during the year and weekdays during the week are the most likely times for planes to be available. Contact the FLight Training Unit by phone 613-283-1148 or send us an email.
Wet Rental Rates:
- Fuel included, local flight
- Cessna 172 GLIN/GLDD: $150/hour
- Cessna 172 GPTW: $160/hour
Dry Rental Rates:
- Fuel not included, local flight
- Cessna 172 GLIN/GLDD: $105/hour
- Cessna 172 GPTW: $115/hour
- Instructor dual: $60/hour
- Ground briefings: $30/hour
- Simulator (FTD Flight Training Device): $50/hour
It is important to note, when calculating the probable cost of training for the various licenses and ratings, that total flight training times are usually more than the minimum requirements.