- 100LL (24/7) $2.65 ($2.55 member price) per litre (incl. 13% HST)
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
If you will be renting Club aircraft, you must read the Hangar Operations section on page 9 of the Operational Procedures Guidance.
Aircraft Parking Fees
- Aircraft parked on the ﬁeld at CYSH more than 30 days must pay a monthly fee of $60.00 plus HST per month, due the beginning of each month.
- Also owners of the aircraft having their aircraft at the ﬁeld for more than 30 days must become a member of the Smiths Falls Flying Club.
- There are no fees for airport parking for any period less than 30 days.
- NAV Canada Aviation Weather Web Site
- Weather Dashboard
- Environment Canada
- Weather for Pilots -Serving the Toronto – Ottawa – Montreal corridors
New NOTAM Format
- Nav Canada has introduced a new domestic NOTAM format, which now conforms to the international standard of the ICAO. Practically for GA pilots, the new format will contain mostly the same information but just presented in a different order.
A Bit of Aviation History
For history buffs, The Cars, Tanks, and Airplanes of World War II website provides a little insight into the equipment used for troop and supply transport. Military vehicles became a key part of the fight to capture territory, supplies, and enemy soldiers. Whether in the air or on the ground, the cars, tanks, and airplanes used during World War II had a great impact on a nation’s ability to successfully campaign against the enemy.