As a result of the disruption of COVID-19, the Smiths Falls Flying Club has decided to take the following actions:
- The airport will remain open. It is an essential part of our infrastructure and we do not know, how and when it may be needed in the coming weeks.
- The Welcome Centre will be closed to everyone, (the washrooms, and flight planning room will remain open to assist, transient pilots).
- Limited use of club-owned aircraft rentals.
We continue to monitor the situation and hope to get back to full operation as soon as possible.
- 100LL (24/7) $1.91 per litre (incl. 13% HST)
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Aircraft Parking Fees
- Aircraft parked on the ﬁeld at CYSH more than 30 days must pay a monthly fee of $60.00 plus HST per month, due the beginning of each month.
- Also owners of the aircraft having their aircraft at the ﬁeld for more than 30 days must become a member of the Smiths Falls Flying Club.
- There are no fees for airport parking for any period less than 30 days.
- NAV Canada Aviation Weather Web Site
- Weather Dashboard
- Environment Canada
- Weather for Pilots -Serving the Toronto – Ottawa – Montreal corridors
New NOTAM Format
- Nav Canada has introduced a new domestic NOTAM format, which now conforms to the international standard of the ICAO. Practically for GA pilots, the new format will contain mostly the same information but just presented in a different order.