The FTU is open for dual instruction.
Club activities will resume as permitted by provincial regulations.
Once again, we ask that you please respect the following restrictions as outlined in the Step 2 Provincial Reopening plan:
- Indoor gatherings of 5 people max. Outdoors gatherings of 25 people max.
- Face masks are required in the Clubhouse.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized (hand sanitizer stations located at entrances and exit to the Club). Sink and soap available in the Museum and the washrooms.
- Contract tracing sign in forms MUST be signed at entry to the Club once per day.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters or 6 feet must be maintained whenever possible.
- We have defined the main door as the entrance. The FTU door is the exit door.
FTU additional restrictions:
- All those using the aircraft must have their own headset.
- Face masks are required in all aircraft with dual instruction.
- Aircraft and FTU office disinfecting protocol must be followed as set out by the FTU.
We are looking forward to safely resuming activities and welcoming everyone back to the Club.
- 100LL (24/7) $2.05 per litre (incl. 13% HST)
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Aircraft Parking Fees
- Aircraft parked on the ﬁeld at CYSH more than 30 days must pay a monthly fee of $60.00 plus HST per month, due the beginning of each month.
- Also owners of the aircraft having their aircraft at the ﬁeld for more than 30 days must become a member of the Smiths Falls Flying Club.
- There are no fees for airport parking for any period less than 30 days.
- NAV Canada Aviation Weather Web Site
- Weather Dashboard
- Environment Canada
- Weather for Pilots -Serving the Toronto – Ottawa – Montreal corridors
New NOTAM Format
- Nav Canada has introduced a new domestic NOTAM format, which now conforms to the international standard of the ICAO. Practically for GA pilots, the new format will contain mostly the same information but just presented in a different order.