The Welcome Centre washrooms and pilot room are available to all, under the Health Canada guidelines, however the Clubhouse remains restricted access to our Members and their guests.
Limit of 10 people in the Clubhouse at all times.
This is in effect until further notice.
We continue to monitor the situation and hope to get back to full operation as soon as possible.
- 100LL (24/7) $1.77 per litre (incl. 13% HST)
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
Aircraft Parking Fees
- Aircraft parked on the ﬁeld at CYSH more than 30 days must pay a monthly fee of $60.00 plus HST per month, due the beginning of each month.
- Also owners of the aircraft having their aircraft at the ﬁeld for more than 30 days must become a member of the Smiths Falls Flying Club.
- There are no fees for airport parking for any period less than 30 days.
- NAV Canada Aviation Weather Web Site
- Weather Dashboard
- Environment Canada
- Weather for Pilots -Serving the Toronto – Ottawa – Montreal corridors
New NOTAM Format
- Nav Canada has introduced a new domestic NOTAM format, which now conforms to the international standard of the ICAO. Practically for GA pilots, the new format will contain mostly the same information but just presented in a different order.