The FTU is open for dual instruction.
Club activities will resume as permitted by provincial regulations.
Once again, we ask that you please respect the following restrictions as outlined in the Step 2 Provincial Reopening plan:
- Indoor gatherings of 5 people max. Outdoors gatherings of 25 people max.
- Face masks are required in the Clubhouse.
- Hands must be washed or sanitized (hand sanitizer stations located at entrances and exit to the Club). Sink and soap available in the Museum and the washrooms.
- Contract tracing sign in forms MUST be signed at entry to the Club once per day.
- Physical distancing of 2 meters or 6 feet must be maintained whenever possible.
- We have defined the main door as the entrance. The FTU door is the exit door.
FTU additional restrictions:
- All those using the aircraft must have their own headset.
- Face masks are required in all aircraft with dual instruction.
- Aircraft and FTU office disinfecting protocol must be followed as set out by the FTU.
We are looking forward to safely resuming activities and welcoming everyone back to the Club.
Welcome to the Sky Lounge, a gathering place for members of the Smiths Falls Flying Club. Here you can read about some of the accomplishments of our members, access Board of Directors and Annual General meeting minutes, and just drop in to find out about what the Club is up to!
If you’re not a member and wish to become one, please go to our Membership Website, where you will find a link to become a member.